Saturday, 18 July 2020
Money Tree
It was a rain-soaked evening in October when the trees began sprouting money. We didn't notice it immediately because our Apple trees looked like always in October with some leaves left here and there. On that particular rainy day I decided to offer my dog company and walk in the garden. At first, I thought that those were regular buds of new leaves as the autumn was quite warm this year. However, a closer inspection revealed that those were paper buds. I was shocked. I kept coming back to the garden every day to observe the progress and on the twelfth day, they were fully grown Euro notes. I collected plenty of them and spread them on my guest bedroom's floor. Then I had a dilemma - should I try to use them in shops. Will it be considered a forgery?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time zones
My biological clock is residing in different time zone. My body craves apples and pumpkin pies in spring, adores frozen berries (even red cu...
-
A little bit of hope, is what we all are looking for. Maybe that's why I like airports so much. People go somewhere full with excitement...
-
He seemed to be completely absorbed in the unfamiliar smells of the woods. His nose to the ground following the invisible to the human eye t...
-
She stood there motionless and stared at the black water. One lonely teardrop rolled down her left cheek. She paid no attention to that. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment