The old house, with its wildly overgrown garden, was silent, secretive. As I walked around the huge rose bushes I felt their strong scent and could hear the bees buzzing in the distant cherry trees. A light breeze refreshed me once I found myself facing the old pond. The frogs were enjoying themselves making their rusty concert quite loud now and then interrupted by quick, sudden plunges. Blue dragonflies were peacefully circling sweet flags and I stood there for a while, mesmerized. In the distance I noticed swings and decided to test my luck and see if they can still hold my weight. Despite the wines or may be due to them the swings welcomed me softly. However, I didn't dare to swing so I just sat there and felt safe and calm, like I hadn't felt in years.
Friday, 31 May 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time zones
My biological clock is residing in different time zone. My body craves apples and pumpkin pies in spring, adores frozen berries (even red cu...
-
A little bit of hope, is what we all are looking for. Maybe that's why I like airports so much. People go somewhere full with excitement...
-
He seemed to be completely absorbed in the unfamiliar smells of the woods. His nose to the ground following the invisible to the human eye t...
-
She stood there motionless and stared at the black water. One lonely teardrop rolled down her left cheek. She paid no attention to that. She...
No comments:
Post a Comment